Call of duty 3 playable ?
Hi i'm from Poland and please forgive me my language mistakes.
I have an emulator version 0.9.8, and the game Call of Duty 3 NTSC.Iso. On your official website that the game has checked the status Playable. I tried many settings but in moments of fierce fighting have a slide show. My equipment is the Intel Core 2 Duo E8500, 4GB RAM DDR2 800MHz in dual channel, GeForce 9800 GTX + Seagate 500GB 7200.12.
My question is whether it is the ability to play on Gsdx10 (hardware), and whether give me the best configuration of the emulator to get the best liquidity. Thanks in advance and best regards

Sponsored links

Your card supports DX10, so you can use GSDX10 mode if you're running Windows Vista or Seven. I'm not sure what you mean by "slide show" but if you mean you're not getting full speed (60 FPS) and the game is slow, all you can do is trying some speed hacks. First you should check all those checkbox which mark as "recommended", and then if it is still slow, try the EE and finally VU Cycle Stealing. It is applied to all games. I wonder why so many people asking what the best configuration instead of trying themself. Finnaly if this does not help or you're getting constant crashes by using too many hacks, so it's better to play it on your PS2.

Edit: Your card is somewhat powerful enough to scale the game resolution to 2x and even higher. You do not need to stick with the native resolution. Leave all other settings default. Do not choose intepreter or something you don't know.
to choose 2x native resolution i must use the gsdx10 hardware but in hardware is a lot of graphics crashes
Sounds like a simple compatibility issue if software works but hardware doesn't.
Can i do something with this ?
I'm glad you checked the compatibility list, but did you check the precise definition of Playable there?

Compatibility List Wrote:You can get from 'new game' to 'end credits'. This is regardless of FPS, it simply means you could with a great deal of patience, complete the game! eg: Slow, but stable!

Seriously tough to emulate this game last I recall. Your CPU is pretty decent, and your GPU is plenty powerful, but I still would expect much from them with this particular game. Especially with need for software rendering, leaving things entirely up to your CPU.
So i only can wait for the newest version of emulator and plugins yes ?
Don't exactly agree with that definition but it is what it is.

And yep, you may have to wait for more updates to see if you get any improvements.
Ok I understand. may be useful to inform someone about the issue posed above in the creation of newer versions of the emulator?
Yes Call Of Duty Is Playable

http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=c&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=1
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 3002 MB
CPU name = Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 2.193 ghz (1 logical thread)