Calling all Translators! PCSX2 GUI is ready for translation!
(06-11-2011, 07:13 PM)McCuñao Wrote: I want to update the Spanish translation according to the last changes on the English template, but I still need the permissions, please. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, you're good to go Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Bositman, can you add miseru99 too so it can create a thread for polish. Thanks.
Done Smile
(06-11-2011, 07:21 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sorry for the delay, you're good to go Wink
Thank you! The update is now on the forum. One question, is there any way that Google SVN can send any emails when you guys update the template files?
"Nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip."
- Manny Calavera, Grim Fandango
Hum no. What you can do is to get the repository into your hdd. And then do a svn status -u (or the equivalent in windows Smile ). -u tells svn to check upstream, and will print a * if file was updated.

To be honest, next release of PCSX2 will probably not be this year so no need to be in hurry.

PS: I know there are several pending translation updates. Do not worry they are still on my too long todo list.
Thanks for adding as a translatorSmile made a topic in proper place.
To all translators:

We will be using the same thread for guide and GUI translation applications, to keep it all in one place (since many people also want to do both).
So please, from now on, use this thread to apply: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Program-a...plications

Thanks Smile
Nicely done, Bositman.

Considering the rules exposed in this newly created thread, in my opinion, the wiki titles UsingPoedit's Submitting Your Translated Work and TranslationGuide's Submitting your contribution should be fixed to comply with this thread.
Indeed, I'm getting to it one by one though Tongue