Can I Run It???HELP(For Me And For All)
Hey I just realized that Its boring to play something in slow motion so I was thinking of another game, I remembered that I was addicted to the Mana Series so Can I run Dawn Of Mana?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ 2.61 ghz
2 GB RAM 667 DDR
OS Windows XP SP3

My Plugins are

GSdx 890 0.1.14 - Graphics
Linuz/Pg ISO CDVD 0.8.0
SPU2-X 1.10

Currently Playing Without Problems:

FFX
Shining Tears
Kingdom Hearts

Planning on Playing

Dawn Of Mana
Disedegea
Soul Nomad And The World Eaters
FF XII
.Hack(From First to Last)
Shadow Hearts(From First to last)

Since my specs are low(not that low) if I can run a game smoothly then any PC can, well....unless your specs are lower than mine....

Ohh and Can Anyone Recommend Some RPG games for me to play

Main QUestion:

What are the requirements to run the games I want to play
This only won't help me but other people to

Sponsored links

why don't you try it (instead of wasting your time asking and making useless threads Glare )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
cause he doesnt wanna download it for nothing Smile but he doesnt pirate Smile
why would you be talking about downloading games here? Glare
Windows 7 64bit

(04-01-2009, 11:42 PM)begedin Wrote: cause he doesnt wanna download it for nothing Smile but he doesnt pirate Smile

Do you want a warning for making assumptions of people? we dont like trolling on here thanks.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I have spent about 10 hours trying to dump games that ultimately worked like crap compared to the PS2. I can feel his pain of not wanting to go through the process of doing it, and then discovering it doesn't work.
(04-02-2009, 12:18 AM)smhjr1 Wrote: I have spent about 10 hours trying to dump games that ultimately worked like crap compared to the PS2. I can feel his pain of not wanting to go through the process of doing it, and then discovering it doesn't work.

10 hours? Making an image normally takes ~45 minutes for me, I hope you didn't mean a single game.

Make an image and see how it runs, searching the Screenshot thread (and the forum at large) will net you threads about the game. Compare your hardware with theirs.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
well if you're having problems with creating isos then you could try this Smile
http://www.lucersoft.com/files/free/LCISOCreator.zip
Windows 7 64bit

Sorry for making these "Stupid Threads" but I just my PC to get full, I only have 50 GB of HD Space
This game is working fine but this game need high clock cpu dualcore. For example i have to take vu skip option to 60, 56, 1,3. Speed hacks x2 cycle rates at. Least and all other speed hacks enable. In beginning FMV after menu i got 60 to 46fps and ingame between 60 to 54fps. My specs AMD @3.1ghz, gpu HD.3870. I try this game in os vista, pcsx2 r.831, gsdx.0.1.14. For sound plugin use peopsspu2 1.9, this plugin is working the best for this and if you use other sound plugin, you will not hear music ingame. @.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.