Can I burn ps2 games on a dvd and play them on the pcsx2 emulator like a normal ps2?
(08-17-2014, 12:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: go to CDVD and change from ISO to Plugin. I still don't see the whole point to ripping the ISO then burning it to a blank disc just to play it on your PC when you could just play from your original disc. It just seems counter-intuitive to me.

Already did that.

Sponsored links

(08-17-2014, 12:34 PM)Otwis Wrote: The iso selector only seems to select files, and not dvds.

Also, i didn't had the linuzappz iso option, nor could use the gigahertz. I tried to download the linuzappz but didn't find any working links.

Yes,it's only for image files like ISO and as I said,if you burned the iso file(you have iso file in the disk now),you need to use either the iso selector or linuzappz iso which is a plugin that comes with pcsx2.
You just need to select CDVD=>Plugin and choose it from Config=>Plugins/Bios Selector=>CDVD=>ok=>System=>Boot CDVD=>choose the iso file you burned to the disk.

If you correctly burned the image(like I said with imgBurn),then you need to use the plugin gigahertz to load the game

If it's iso in the disk,you are loading it the exact same way as iso on the hdd
(08-17-2014, 12:38 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: go to CDVD and change from ISO to Plugin. I still don't see the whole point to ripping the ISO then burning it to a blank disc just to play it on your PC when you could just play from your original disc. It just seems counter-intuitive to me.

I already did that. And I'm not trying to rip the iso, and burn it. I download the iso, and I want to burn it, to play it on the emulator.
In a way you're right. It is a wasting time process, when i can load the iso from the hdd. but, I just want to keep the games in cds, and put them in boxes, like when I was younger. Like a normal ps2.
If it's possible, I'll do it.
Well you just said the forbidden word here so no support for you.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go