Can I play Xenosaga?
So I wanted to play Xenosaga and I've watched a video from youtube and the person who uploaded the vid said xenosaga will only run on vista coz it needs direct x 10(or the plugin gsdx 10). Is this true? I am running xp sp3.
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT

Sponsored links

Works on DX9 too.

Just BTW, it is a very demanding game and you don't have a very powerful PC so you may get a lot of slowdowns, how "playable" is it gonna be for you... well just try it I guess Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Xenosaga 1, 2, or 3?

2 runs ok for me, just not played it in a while. don't have 3 or 1 (I hear 1 is the worst one on PCSX2, most demanding)
For me, Xenosaga III was fully playable, 60fps mostly of the time, of course, I'm using Dx10 Smile (Big speed up in Xenosaga games Smile)
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
(08-27-2010, 09:56 PM)Butz_san Wrote: For me, Xenosaga III was fully playable, 60fps mostly of the time, of course, I'm using Dx10 Smile (Big speed up in Xenosaga games Smile)

2 at roughly 40fps. with a much slower CPU
Oh damn, I wanna play that game.T_T Anyway, how about suikoden games? Are suikoden games as demanding as xenosaga?
Suikoden III is pretty demanding too, not sure about the others.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
^

Just an offtopic question, I see your cpu has a clockspeed of 3.6GHz. Did you overclock it or that's the default clockspeed of that processor?
About Xenosaga I, it's not it's that demanding (comparing with some others there), the problem being it doesn't like speed hacks and will break with the minimal VU cycle stealing... so, really a no go for all but the most powerful CPUs.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(08-27-2010, 10:06 PM)VaynardX Wrote: Oh damn, I wanna play that game.T_T Anyway, how about suikoden games? Are suikoden games as demanding as xenosaga?
your CPU clocks out much faster than mine, you should be fine