Hard Drive
1 TB mechanical_hard_drive
Graphics Coprocessor
NVIDIA GeForce
Chipset Brand
nvidia
Card Description
dedicated

I'm rnning on Windows 10, I don't know if this is enough info but i'll provide more upon request

I'd like to know what config settings I should use

Sponsored links

You're not giving specific info. What is the exact model of your CPU & GPU? Just from 1st glance, your processor looks a little weak to run the more demanding games. But without the extra info, we can't tell you for sure

EDIT: Nevermind. Assuming your using the stock hardware, you have a Intel Quad-Core i7-3632QM. That has a STR (single thread rating) of 1564, which is pretty weak to run even the less demanding games. You might get better performance by over clocking (which I never really recommend, but I'll digress). However, to answer your question, your not gonna be able to run most games with that CPU. But some will run ok. It's recommended to have a STR of at least 1600 for the least demanding games, and over 2000 for the more demanding ones
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
According to a test my GPU is an Intel HD Graphics 4000 and my CPU is an Intel Core i5-3210M @ 2.50 GHz
For some reason I can easily run a few games and others are terrible, for instance Shadow of the Collosus runs really well with a few speedhacks but on GTA San Andreas i get a lot of lag, should I be using different tweaks for different games?
Your laptop is going to have issues running a lot of games.

The i7 3632 at 1,564
or the i5 3210 at 1,520
are both under the recomended single threaded performance level of 1,600 (but are close enough that some games should be playable).

So basically with the intel hd 4000 and a below recomended CPU you are going to generally be stuck at 1x resolution and performance issues so unless you have to play mobile, I woukd say that your PS2 system will generally give you a better experience over more games.

If you have to play on the go then some lighter games and ones that do not break horribly when using speed hacks are the ones that will work ok for you. (That is not most PS2 games)