Can I use Light Gun with PCSX2?
Can I use Light Gun with PCSX2?

If yes, how?

I ask this because I want to play Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 Code: Veronica with Light Gun~!

Many thanks.

Sponsored links

there's no support for usb controllers.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
Well not only im playing with a usb controller
Its even a ps3 controller!
(05-18-2009, 05:48 PM)SoulZero- Wrote: Well not only im playing with a usb controller
Its even a ps3 controller!

there's no "ps2 non-standard" usb controler support, aka no light gun use as far as I know
what about the wiimote? i know you guys got it working for kh, is the gun function useable as well?

edit: nevermind i understand what you mean. well i think anyways, the ps2 has no way to interface with a gun since there was never one released.
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
(05-18-2009, 05:59 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: edit: nevermind i understand what you mean. well i think anyways, the ps2 has no way to interface with a gun since there was never one released.

Never heard of Guncon 2? that was for ps2. What I man is I don't think that it could be supported cause there's no plugin for it
Hey, that means the compatibility with light guns is only possible when there are USB plugins?

You know, we can insert our USB controllers in the computer and play with it in PCSX2. Since I do not know what the working principle of a light gun is, I would like to ask whether it is possible to insert a USB light gun and play light gun games with it in PCSX2.

If it is possible, I will buy a USB light gun. Smile

By the way, there ARE light gun games for PS2, like the one I mentioned.
(05-20-2009, 11:05 AM)wilsonso Wrote: You know, we can insert our USB controllers in the computer and play with it in PCSX2. Since I do not know what the working principle of a light gun is, I would like to ask whether it is possible to insert a USB light gun and play light gun games with it in PCSX2.
By the way, there ARE light gun games for PS2, like the one I mentioned.

I said there's no LIGHTGUN PLUGIN, not there was none for our controllers. and if the lightgun uses ps2 usb then it won't work. as far as the principle I have no idea, but I can only guess as to that it has some kind of axis the game reads.

as far as controllers, I'm sure a good portion of us use USB PC pads (myself included)
I presume you have a TFT monitor (wild presumption but its pretty much normal these days) so even if there was a USB plugin, youd have no chance in hell of it ever working Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

nes had a lightgun, I wonder how it worked, same concept could apply to ps2 as well. Wii is on its own Tongue