Can My PC Run FFX on PCSX2
I know right, But as Bositman said, During some heavy scenes and so far the Demi spell the frame rate does drop to 40 and sometimes the Upper 30's fps. At least its still Playable, the slowdown doesn't actually bother me as it only usually lasts a few seconds.

Sponsored links

oh ffs. when I played FFX on my 2.2 demi took me down to FIVE FPS. FFX is playable at 10 fps, ijs.. but good to see it's getting a hell of a lot better Smile
It's the point that medium PCs start to play efficiently GOW and MGS series games so seeing FFX being playable in a machine like that it's not that surprising. I think alot of people moved to a newer setup just before PCSX2 got alot of speed boost so the didn't get effectively the chance to experience the speed increase in low-end and mid-end setups (I did by the way). Also for your interest, that game has also an internal speed code having the same effect to slow setups as the one in Kingdom Hearts series. (You can increase the internal speed and then it will result into something like a more fluent frameskip)