Can You Help Me Get Pcsx2 Working pleaseeee?
(08-05-2013, 07:13 PM)IGlenQuagmire Wrote: ... my geforce 8600 gt stopped working a while back havent been able to fix it

let's ask that specific question: is it seriously destroyed and not functional or just the driver missing? if so just reinstall a matching driver from the nvidia homepage. i guess they have some automated installer.

if it's defective: what igp is this? if it's some old sh*t you will never get this to run. it needs atleast some intel 2000, nv 5x00 or radeon 1x00. everything generic rasterizer below won't do. *shrugs*

Sponsored links

jesalvein, you realize this is the same guy that posted http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Doe...ork-for-me right? You closed it for possible piracy. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already. The only thing he did was remove the picture with all the bios.
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Service Pack 1
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
MOBO: ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770 - XFX build
(08-05-2013, 08:34 PM)browndj3 Wrote: jesalvein, you realize this is the same guy that posted http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Doe...ork-for-me right? You closed it for possible piracy. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already. The only thing he did was remove the picture with all the bios.

what a wussy you are? lame snitch!!! Closedeyes
*shrugs* Pardon me for following rules.
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Service Pack 1
Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
MOBO: ASUS M5A97 AM3+ AMD 970
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770 - XFX build
(08-05-2013, 06:42 PM)IGlenQuagmire Wrote: Hi my pcsx2 will not run it loads the game and the audio is fine but its just a black screen, other than that i sometimes get just audio but no window. Ive attempted reinstalling a number of times ive played around with the plugins and bios. The games i try running are Dynasty Tactics 1 and 2. Is there a plugin available that might fix this? I get the ' GS plugin failed to initialize your computer may have insufficient recources/hardware '. my direct x and graphics card drivers are up too date.

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4094 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8100 @ 2.10GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 06)
CPU speed = 2.094 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 0008e3bd
x86EFlags = 20100000

if it's an on board graphics chip use the links in my sig to find out what you have
i'e
cpu-id should give a little bit of detail on what your motherboard is

and gpu-z should give something about your graphics card
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
Quote:jesalvein, you realize this is the same guy that posted http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Doe...ork-for-me right? You closed it for possible piracy. Just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already. The only thing he did was remove the picture with all the bios.

Ahhh, true. We all fell for it. Tongue

On a serious note, yes the rules should be followed. I guess the OP at least got what he needed by way of us being asleep at the wheel. What happens to this thread will be addressed by the mods. Oh well...
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(08-05-2013, 08:41 PM)xstyla Wrote: what a wussy you are? lame snitch!!! Closedeyes

So I take it you subscribe to "Rules are like bones. Made to be broken"? (Quoting Formerly WWE. Tazz)
(08-06-2013, 03:03 AM)Saiki Wrote: So I take it you subscribe to "Rules are like bones. Made to be broken"? (Quoting Formerly WWE. Tazz)

i didn't say that, but as long as no mod notices it and says a thing everybody mentioning it is a wuss and a snitch. i'm fine telling that guys that. how'd you do it in real life dealing with a lil snitch? and a 10 point aka 33% warning for THAT? "Flaming/Insulting"? wtf bullsh*t. u a buttface @saiki Cool

now come on... do it... ban me. Closedeyes
big talk.. Attacking me when I said nothing of the sort
(08-06-2013, 06:29 AM)Saiki Wrote: big talk.. Attacking me when I said nothing of the sort

ugh. whatever!!!...

and yeah... i noticed it was our lovely forum bot jesalvein that issued the warning. i hate him for that. he didn't even post or something. he's not really reading "situations". just "look quick" "looks like problem" or "rule breaker" and "hammer on it". like a robot. screw him for that. Rolleyes

/babble Closedeyes