Can a SVN break a cheat?
So since my issue with Persona 3 FES still happens, after I updated to 5554 from 5350 the cheat never tired does work, but it has a very annoying snag that after each battle in Tartarus your character (Protagonist) is tired and Mitsuru or Fuuka says something about it. Now since the code seem to be correct it still happens. Can it be that the SVN version kinda breaks the cheat or does something weird with it?

Sponsored links

I would bet on...the cheat is not the exact code that really give you always great condition
That should not happen, the changes in the executable don't affect the game's data area, or so I do believe.

Maybe there was something wrong already and now it became evident.

Post the cheats you believe are causing the troubles.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Posted it around page 199 to 201 post your cheats/pnachs here and the code IS correct Smile
(06-11-2013, 06:27 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Posted it around page 199 to 201 post your cheats/pnachs here and the code IS correct Smile

Well, to the extent I know the game's data addresses aren't touched and pnach should just poke values in them... hard to see how the revision harmed it unless pnach itself was changed.
well it worked just fine with 5350, but it throws out this issue with 5554, I guess I need to see what happens if I download a later SVN Smile
(06-11-2013, 10:17 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: well it worked just fine with 5350, but it throws out this issue with 5554, I guess I need to see what happens if I download a later SVN Smile

Are you using sstates? that issue may be worthy looking for possible causes.

You could try running under the former build again to confirm was not an introduced effect.
U can use stable version r5350
only extract latest gs plugin From latest svn build to 1.0.0 version plugin directory.
That way u can use latest gs plugin with stable version & hopefully u'r cheats will start working Smile
Preet this has nothing to do with plugins Smile and Ken nah I'm not using Savestates Smile I know how unstable they are. Again I need to try it again with another SVN to see if it's solved. I'll let you know if it's solved and if not I'll post my pnach here so you can have a looksy.
Apparently it didn't made one bit of a difference I still get the same issue I really wonder why o.o I said this before, but this only happens with battles in Tartarus, the battles outside it works just fine.