Can i Run it?
Hello guys i was wondering if i could run pcsx2 to play games at all? I know my specs SUCK but can i play basic games like disgaea at full speed or near full speed?

Specs:
vista 32 bit
Intel GMA X4500 (integrated graphics)
4 GB ram
Intel Dual or quad Processor E220 2.4 Ghz ( i think)

uhh yeah just wondering. I know my specs are awefull, but can i atleast play 2d games like disgaea?

Sponsored links

Can you read the sticky threads?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Will-PCSX...y-computer
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry, i already read that no joke said nothing about my Intel GMA X4500 :/ and was wondering specifically for my specs and what i had in mind. Sorry .
Huh? it's an intel onboard card, falls under these 2:

Quote:Graphics Cards:

Won't work (or very unlikely to) - Maybe possible with GSDX Software Mode (V. Slow):
Geforce 3 or below
Geforce 4 MX series - confirmed to be working but very slowly
ATi Radeon 8xxx series and below
ATi Radeon 9100
Most onboard graphics cards (excluding the GeForce 61X0 series and 5200 Go)

Will work but require GSDX - Very poor performance:

Radeon 9200 - Reported to work with ZeroGS too!
Radeon 9250
Intel GMA950 - confirmed to work

So... very poor performance at best.

Can it run? Yeah, will it run at the speed you want it to? Probably not.
Since you want to try disgaea however it will probably be perfect since it's of the lowest demanding games.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(05-18-2010, 12:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Huh? it's an intel onboard card, falls under these 2:

Quote:Graphics Cards:

Won't work (or very unlikely to) - Maybe possible with GSDX Software Mode (V. Slow):
Geforce 3 or below
Geforce 4 MX series - confirmed to be working but very slowly
ATi Radeon 8xxx series and below
ATi Radeon 9100
Most onboard graphics cards (excluding the GeForce 61X0 series and 5200 Go)

Will work but require GSDX - Very poor performance:

Radeon 9200 - Reported to work with ZeroGS too!
Radeon 9250
Intel GMA950 - confirmed to work

So... very poor performance at best.

Can it run? Yeah, will it run at the speed you want it to? Probably not.
Since you want to try disgaea however it will probably be perfect since it's of the lowest demanding games.

Ohh sorry. And i tried ff x-2 and it ran at 50-60 fps at title screen without me changing the config at all.
And my Sad Intel GMA X4500 does support sse 4 and DX10. So, i think maybe i can run games like disgaea?
sse4 is something the cpu supports not gpu. and because u could run the menu in full fps that doesnt mean u will have playable fps in the game (less than half of the menu) and well if shadowlady says u can run it then u can if u play a bit with the pcsx2 settings
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Title/Menu screens are usually the fastest parts of the games, just watch the "New Game" FMV and see the difference Tongue
yeah haha i know with the fmvs well the fmvs are glitched for everyone so you have to switch to software mode which is slower but i only got 25 fps lol. But i know FFX-2 is very graphic intense and i dont have a GPU so. But dont you think i can run non intense graphic games at all? like 2d stuff like disgaea and other jrpgs?
(05-18-2010, 12:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Since you want to try disgaea however it will probably be perfect since it's of the lowest demanding games.

You didn't read my previous post Tongue
heyy on youtube i see a bunch of people running pcsx2 decently with integrated graphics but there integrated graphics are all like 280 mb or so?

My integrated graphics says 1.4 gb video ram (integrated) sooo maybe i can run stuff?