Can i run Rouge Galaxy???
I would just like to ask if I can play Rogue Galaxy normally or great.

Here are my specs:

AMD Athlon II x4 2.6Ghz
2 GB Memory
Geforce 9500GT 1GB

Thx in advance for your answers!!:D
Intel Pentium e5300 ~ 2.6Ghz
2GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon X1650 512MB

Sponsored links

If you overclock your cpu to something like 3.4 ghz which you should have high chance to achieve it with some reasonable HSF, you will be able to run it at full speed. Otherwise, no. Speed hacks don't seem to help much in this game. All of these are for the Rogue Galaxy director's cut version which is the only one I have, but a us version might work better if there were some hack fixes implemented in the latest beta(r1888). Also, note that with 9600gt, the gpu varies from 40-60% most of the time at 2x scale. It seems the game is somewhat graphic demanding, so a 9500gt might not be able to keep up meaning you might need to turn down the resolution or choose native resolution.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
ah ok.. hmmm so if i don't over clock i might get slowdowns... and about the HSF, I use the one I get when i buy the processor is it enough? Because i don't want to risk over clocking my CPU...If this doesn't work might as well try Ar tonelinco... thx for the reply really appreciate it.
2GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon X1650 512MB
Rogue Galaxy doesn't work in r1888 beta because it cannot read the second layer
You could use a patch to get through that part.

For HSF, you're using the stock HSF, so you're better off not to overclock which means you won't be able to play Rogue Galaxy for now at full speed( I guess you will get roughly around 60% fps).

For Ar tonelinco 1, you should be able to get full speed most of the time except the world map. You will get slow down only in the world map, but you only choose locations in the world map which does not affect much game play at all or prevent you from enjoying the game. I haven't really started playing Ar tonelinco 2, but if they use same type of map, you will get the slow down as well.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
fura with some speedhacks turned on im playing rogue galaxy (directors cut) from 40-60fps, in the most crowded area its 40fps and my system specs are in my sig, so i don't know about the regular version.
Intel Core2Duo E4400 @ 2GHz / Nvidia 8600 Gt / Windows 7
ok thx for the answers guys ok i will try to play the director's cut i think my friend own's that version. So i can play it decently on my computer.hmmm its ok if it does not play full speed through. thx for the reply guys and just post if i have more questions.. thx guys appreciate it.
2GB DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon X1650 512MB