Can i run the emulator?
Bug 
Hi.Can i run the emulator? I'm put dxdiag in Attachment. Sorry for my english,i'm italian Tongue .

Sponsored links

You can run it yes, but the games will be very slow.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Not really. A dual core at 1.6GHz wont cut it, especially an AMD one (pcsx2 generally runs slower on AMD processors than it does on Intel ones at the same clock rate).

Top that off with the weak GPU, and id be surprised if you can get even the least demanding games running full speed.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
What can i do for play ps2 games?
Im assuming your asking if it will run ps2 games, which is the purpose of this emulator. As refraction said, yes you can run them, but they will run slow. As I said, I would be surprised if even the least demanding gamss ran at full speed.

You're better off sticking with playing on your actual ps2 until you can upgrade.
Ok...but what can i do to play it fast?
Buy a new computer as Dante3hs pretty much said.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You will have to upgrade your system. Your current system just isnt powerful enough.
or you can always try the settings in my sig. but no promisses
Depends on the game. But you won't know until you try yourself. You won't be able to run NFS: Underground 2 at 60 fps. But then no one else can either. Smile But many other games will run fine for you. So give it a shot.