Can my PC run games using the PCSX2
Specs:
Processor: Intel i5-2500 @ 3.30ghz(4 CPUs)
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 220 (3gb VRAM ithink lol)
Ram: 4gb

I would like to play Digimon Data Squad on a smooth 60fps if possible Smile
TIA

Sponsored links

That GPU will lag you behind and DDS is quite GPU demanding so, you should limit yourself to a lower resolution to play that game around 60 fps.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
So i need to play with 800x600 resolution? my maximum resolution limit is 1366x768
I meant the Internal resolution which is configurable on GSdx plugin settings, I think Ideally you would need to be on native resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I never understood why anyone would get a under X50 series card.. it literally is a complete waste of money..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(07-22-2015, 12:17 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: I never understood why anyone would get a under X50 series card.. it literally is a complete waste of money..

turn an old pc into a htpc for
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-22-2015, 12:30 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: turn an old pc into a htpc for

yup, low powered video playback and desktop productivity machines which need a little more juice than an onboard graphics card as it's likely they come with a low end chip with a really poor Intel HD Graphics chip.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-22-2015, 12:17 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: I never understood why anyone would get a under X50 series card.. it literally is a complete waste of money..

I never understood why anyone would think everyone has spare cash for an x70/x80 series card... it literally is a completely dumb assumption