Can my computer run Jak 3 with GOOD settings??
(01-13-2014, 11:56 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Jak has glitches in hardware mode, so I play in software. Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy suffers from som bad textures and missinng eyes in hardware mode. It also has issues with the shadows, but in hardware mode that can be fixed with skipdraw. Software fixes all of those issues except for the shadows.

To the OP: If you want to try the game then by all means go ahead. I may be wrong about it not running well.
Ah,okey its a problematic game : O

Sponsored links

(01-13-2014, 11:57 PM)refraction Wrote: the shadow/eye glitches can only be solved with software mode (f9)

The shadow glitch is actually present in Software Mode. It can be fixed in hardware mode witn Skipdraw 4 though.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Fixed Black eyes but my FPS dropped some and the shadows are still there. (Yes I'm using F9) currently getting 35-40 fps max
You can't fix the shadows in software mode sadly. The fps dropped because your cpu isn't fast enough. If you can live with the black eyes then you can fix the shadows. It's up to you though.
Well thanks guys you've helped out alot, I might just play Kingdom Hearts 2 lol.
That game is great on here. You will probably only get 2x native though.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is beautifully run on my computer cutscenes are the same as ps2 graphics the same it's awesome
Enjoy the play!nice.(maybe you can adjust for better resolution).