Question 
Hi there i need help with a thing here.
my pc specs are:

CPUTongueentium®Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHZ 2.00GHZ
RAM:3,00GB
Windows:Vista
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeion HD 3470
PCSX2 1.0.0

I have the Persona 3 and i have a litle lag i run the game with 34.0 Fps sometimes 50-61 wen go cutscenes its 34-40(for a litle short time)
And i dont know if my CPU is good because i think:is dual core then 2.00 more 2.00 then i have 4.00ghz?i has asking that to me because i dont wanna overlock i dont wanna my PC goes down you know Tongue
And if is not ask too much can u say to me an settings to run the game?

Thank You Smile
Sorry for my English Tongue

Sponsored links

well if we think in maths yea 2+2=4, but not in the pc world when ur talking about a cpu speed, so no u dont have 4Ghz the game is gonna be slow in ur pc, the best u can do is keep playing in ur ps2.
But wen i played Persona 4 that is in good speed like 40-50
(08-07-2012, 01:20 AM)Pedro1999999 Wrote: But wen i played Persona 4 that is in good speed like 40-50

Yes your computer can run PCSX2. BUT, your graphics card and processor are not, let's say "high-end". you will experience some lag during cut-scenes, but gameplay should be fine.
*SIDE NOTE*
Personally, I have noticed that Persona 4 uses something called "fog" int he game more than Persona 3 did. The fog limits the player's view range, and also reduces lag. In Persona 4s dungeons, u will see white fog constantly around you. that fog keeps lag to a minimum. Although, Persona 4 tends to lag during fights with 3+ monsters when your party is greater than 3 people. This lag is from PCSX2, not my computer. an actual PS2 might lag given the same circumstances. (I was given my aunts almost brand new ps2 5XXXX series...the disc reader drive itself or its gears need to be replaced, or else i would have actually tested Persona 3 and 4 on it.)

I am running on nVidia geforce GTX 460M 1.5gb GDDR5, 12gb ddr3 sdram,
and intel core i7-2630QM @2.0gHz, OCZ agility 3 120gb ssd.

I have played Both Persona 4 and Persona 3 FES. (I do not think Persona 3 is different from Persona 3 FES in terms of graphics and technical things. the story is apparently expanded in Persona 3 FES.)

make sure your software is all up-to-date. and close any other unnecessary programs that are open when you are using PCSX2. If you are using microsoft windows xp vista or 7 (or 8), you can try increasing the amount of Virtual Memory, and changing visual settings. there should be tutorials / videos online which show you how to do this.

hope this helped Biggrin
EDIT:
Here is a link to a video about virtual memory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1P91GYLzI
(08-07-2012, 02:12 AM)animecrazy1837 Wrote: Yes your computer can run PCSX2. BUT, your graphics card and processor are not, let's say "high-end". you will experience some lag during cut-scenes, but gameplay should be fine.
*SIDE NOTE*
Personally, I have noticed that Persona 4 uses something called "fog" int he game more than Persona 3 did. The fog limits the player's view range, and also reduces lag. In Persona 4s dungeons, u will see white fog constantly around you. that fog keeps lag to a minimum. Although, Persona 4 tends to lag during fights with 3+ monsters when your party is greater than 3 people. This lag is from PCSX2, not my computer. an actual PS2 might lag given the same circumstances. (I was given my aunts almost brand new ps2 5XXXX series...the disc reader drive itself or its gears need to be replaced, or else i would have actually tested Persona 3 and 4 on it.)

I am running on nVidia geforce GTX 460M 1.5gb GDDR5, 12gb ddr3 sdram,
and intel core i7-2630QM @2.0gHz, OCZ agility 3 120gb ssd.

I have played Both Persona 4 and Persona 3 FES. (I do not think Persona 3 is different from Persona 3 FES in terms of graphics and technical things. the story is apparently expanded in Persona 3 FES.)

make sure your software is all up-to-date. and close any other unnecessary programs that are open when you are using PCSX2. If you are using microsoft windows xp vista or 7 (or 8), you can try increasing the amount of Virtual Memory, and changing visual settings. there should be tutorials / videos online which show you how to do this.

hope this helped Biggrin
EDIT:
Here is a link to a video about virtual memory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1P91GYLzI

Thanks. ^^ but i still have lag i think i have to play with lag then in certain areas i dont have lag like wen i go to my room Unsure i will wait for more updates of pcsx :/
No magical PCSX2 update will speed up your slow processor, but anyway Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes but will have more options?like render distance that will be very nice for low end pc
Most probably not.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-08-2012, 04:18 PM)Pedro1999999 Wrote: Yes but will have more options?like render distance that will be very nice for low end pc
i have experienced a similar problem to yours. i put pcsx2 on my cousin's laptop, which has ati radeon 4550 (something like 45 _ _) it was extremely laggy (20 fps!) for loading any game, cutscenes, and even game menu's. so what i did was change the GS settings. if you go into the PSCX2 folder in My Documents, and delete the folders besides bios and memcards, you can re-choose the program's settings. for the GS settings, click where you see " GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, AVX) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-avx-r5350] ". there will be 4 other choices (a total of 5 choices), and choose the next available option. the one that says "GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse2-r5350]" when i chose this setting for an ati mobile graphics chip, the fps went to average of 59 fps with no lag in the cutscenes. the graphics are also the way they are supposed to be. if this setting still lags for you, then try the other settings. but DO NOT use GSnull Driver 0.1.0 [GSnull]. hope this helps!
*edit* you will probably need to reconfigure any ps2 / ps3 remote settings after you delete the folders.