Can pcsx2 play burned games?
If it's a burned disc then it's pretty easy, as every burnable disc I know of has big (ex. DVD+R) labels over it. Try to see if you can create an image file of the disc (ISO, IMG) and if that works, use that to play the game.

Sponsored links

The problem is my computer doesn't detect the disc at all.
For me, I know that my drive(strangely) will burn stuff do a DVD+R, but then won't read the disc. Maybe that's your issue?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Wait, this dvd worked just a while ago right? I mean, its not 3 years old and treated badly?
Well I guess it really wasn't awhile ago. -.-. The last time I played was about a year ago, and after that day I just left it in a cd case.
Yeah, well, that really isn't our department then anymore. Try to fix the disc, do an image of it somehow Tongue2
Sometimes burned discs just dont have good enough quality to be read on every drive, it may read on some drives but not on others it happens, in your case it may have read on the PS2 drive perfectly while other drives wont Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Copy image file of ur cd. Thn instal alchol120% or deamons tool or virtual drive. After tht make another drive n mount tht cd img. Go to pcsx2 n try the cd/dvd plugins inserting tht new drive. And run the game.
Uhhh, how do I copy or make an image?
1. get imgburn from here, install and start it
2. click on "create image file from disc"
3. put your game disc into your drive, make sure the right drive letter is set under "source"
4. choose folder and name for your iso file under "destination"
5. click on the "disc to file" icon, wait for the end of the ripping process, hope that no errors occur
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403