Can some(1) help me with settings for my P.C.
(08-19-2011, 10:33 AM)miseru99 Wrote:
Code:
mvu Flag hack
mvu Block hack
enable INTC spin detection
enable wait loop detection
^ you can turn ON above speedhacks, but don't use EE cyclerate nor VU cycle stealing, in this game it doesn't do anything except giving a false fps reading. Anyway speedhacks help you gain speed when your fps are CPU limited, in your case they'll not really do much.

50-60% as max for EE/GS is nothing important, it only confirms that your bottleneck is your GPU, actually it's good enough for native res, but only in Windows Vista or 7 as that is requirement for DX10/11 - which works twice as fast for this game than DX9.

Texture filtering generally makes graphics much nicer, but when your game is limited by GPU turning it off can give a few fps. Other options that affect GPU speed are internal res(which you already have very low) and "allow 8-bit textures" which generally can work differently depending on game, GPU and even internal res you're playing. Maybe with such low internal res it'll work faster with that last option turned off, you can try how it's faster for you, but nothing really else you can do.

In the end to play at full speed and with nice graphic, you would need at least an OS or GPU upgrade(or even better - bothTongue). Probably only DBZ game that could run in full speed for you without an upgrade would be DBZ:Budokai 1(Budokai, not Budokai Tenkaichi).
I know i can play full speed budokai 1/2/3 i can play and Naruto 1/2/3/4/5 on full speed too but i played budokai and i dont like very much
and i finished 3/4/5 narutoSmile (i don't know why i didn't finished and 1/2 xD)and now i want to play tenkaici 3 Wacko i will get 1 more gb ram from my brother because he already have 2gb and he want to buy a better one and my father want to buy a new video card
OH and the most stupid thing i will say now is:I have nvidia geforce 8400 gs not 8800gs ..i don't know why i sayied 8800GS i lost my mind ..

Sponsored links

Code:
I have nvidia geforce 8400 gs not 8800gs
Ouch, if you have 8400gs I'm suprised you ever got 40 fps. Tongue

BTW more RAM will not really affect your speed, but if your father is funding, you can always mention that new GPU will be much better with new Windows^_^ that's actually true, but also pcsx2 gains alot in many games at Win 7 in compare to XP.
(08-19-2011, 11:02 AM)miseru99 Wrote:
Code:
I have nvidia geforce 8400 gs not 8800gs
Ouch, if you have 8400gs I'm suprised you ever got 40 fps. Tongue

BTW more RAM will not really affect your speed, but if your father is funding, you can always mention that new GPU will be much better with new Windows^_^ that's actually true, but also pcsx2 gains alot in many games at Win 7 in compare to XP.
hm..i don't know if i will upgrade my windows xp to 7 ...i will see what can i doSmile
Thank You for all helpSmile
^
^
^
^
(08-19-2011, 11:46 AM)darqstile Wrote: hm..i don't know if i will upgrade my windows xp to 7 ...i will see what can i doSmile
Thank You for all helpSmile

upgrading your video card is the MAXIMUM priority than upgrade your OS
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
^ Not really, it would be like buying a sports car while living in a place without proper roads. XP = complete lack of DX10/11 true support = lack of beautifull graphics in pc games = worser use of GPU in emulator too. I wouldn't really upgrade an GPU without the ability to see it's full potential.
(08-19-2011, 08:56 PM)miseru99 Wrote: ^ Not really, it would be like buying a sports car while living in a place without proper roads. XP = complete lack of DX10/11 true support = lack of beautifull graphics in pc games = worser use of GPU in emulator too. I wouldn't really upgrade an GPU without the ability to see it's full potential.

so..you mean is useless to buy a video card if i don't install vista/7?
Not useless, you'll still gain speed, but directX9 means less speed in PCSX2 most of the time, and also in PC games you'll not be able to use new shaders etc. which equals to not using all features of potentially new DX11 GPU.
(08-19-2011, 10:22 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Not useless, you'll still gain speed, but directX9 means less speed in PCSX2 most of the time, and also in PC games you'll not be able to use new shaders etc. which equals to not using all features of potentially new DX11 GPU.
yea..but i need to talk with my brother to make a cd with windows 7Smile..
and he is a little bit much more lazy and idk when the cd will be finished XDD
Do not use EE cyclerate VU cycle is not theft, in this game, it will not do anything giving a false reading, except FPS. Anyway speedhacks help you gain speed when your FPS CPU limit, your case, they will not be true.