On FFX on one battles(just as example) I have 25fps with all the setting on default and no speed hacks(native resolution).In the game window it says that the CPU usage is 50-55%...and here is the strange thing,when I set the internal resolution to 1600x1200(this is my maximum resolution)and set the upscaling to 2x and enable texture filtering I get 100% the same speed and cpu usage?
then is pretty obvious that the settings you made arent applied for some reason
I've also noticed this, and assumed it was expected behavior.
Strange enough, on my computer I get more fps using software mode than hardware with or without speedhacks. They're both 60+ fps stable outside of Ifrit's overdrive and the bridge of the ship where software mode comes out 5-10 fps faster in both framerate drops.
'Course I'm also using svn revisions (r2085) and couldn't be bothered to try others because of gamefix_skipdraw=1. <3 it to death.
PS - you can take screenshots with the "Print Screen" key. Just press it then go open mspaint and Edit>Paste (or Ctrl+V).
ok so i assume this is a bug for this specific game