Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Can someone tell me the dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 crc?
as the title says,i need that crc so i can fix my version too.Tongue(about the darker screen)
Edited:There is a patch for the ntcs/US version already applied,thats the reason for not having that black screen i`ve got.Or maybe im confused and that should be applied to the gsdx and not some pnach file??
Help pleaseee
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

You don't need the CRC of anyone else's... If you need to put the CRC of your game in GSDx's exception list you can get that easily by starting the game and looking in the console log.

If you mean you need it for switching out a pnach file (I'm a little confused which it is you need it for), it won't do you any good since almost all games from different regions would require different values... If you used an NTSC pnach for a PAL game, you'd likely cause far more problems than fixes.
[Image: 2748844.png]
@ koji

My reason its that i get a darker screen in my dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 version,seems different that the other version that has this problem solved,i tried to patch it but without luck.So i dont know how to compile gsdx even following thwe guide(im not good at programming stuff),so my point is,there is any way to add my crc to the ones that have that problem fixed??
You may be able to add it in via a hex editor to an already compiled gsdx... Otherwise you would have to add the CRC, or post your CRC and see if one of the devs will add it for you.
well.... this is my CRC=bc28c7d2
I Can't give you a link in this thread to a GSDx with that cRC added, and you definitely can't ask for support if you ever find a PrecoMpiled one, but I think you'll know where to look.
Haha very smart. Just send a PM next time instead of using some secret omgz codez Tongue (that is obvious to everyone)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yes yes, I know. I mostly did this for lulz. You get a little thing warning you when you get PMs. I actually didn't put that together until after the post was mostly already made and I realized I had all the letters available Wink
Could u also send me a PM plz? Ive got exactly the same problem, you would do me a great favor.:-)
why dont you send him/her a pm to ask for its help and not revive an old thread?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest