Can't Find R button and Can't do grapple
Hey guys im a big fan of Wrestling so im having a problem with WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2007...
i cant grapple... the main problem is that if cant grapple u cant perform moves...

like if anyone of u remember SVR 2006 if u press O(circle) it would grapple... for example:
The Wrestler uses his knee to kick him in the stomach...

its not doing that...
when i press O it does a quick move.. doesn't hold him like in SVR 2006...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

R is normally the right analog stick. If you need to press it it is normally called R3. Make sure R3 is mapped in your lilypad settings. But here it is called 'moving' so maybe you have to push your right analog stick to some direction (maybe towards the opponent?). So check as well is Rx and Ry are set.
you have to use the right analog sticks to grapple in the SVR games. bind the R-analog sticks to the keyboard to use the grapple moves. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
But i dont have a controller im using keyboard...

and where are Rx and Ry
you can map it in controller plugin settings on Pad1. click the right analog stick up icon and press the corresponding button you want to use on your keyboard and do it the similar way for all the other keys.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
RX is the horizontal axis of your ps2 controller's right stick.
Ry is the vertical one.

Just bind your keyboard to the controls as you please.
Or you could buy a ps2 to USB adapter on the web for around 5$
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go