Can't Move Right...
Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version and 'Let's Make A Soccer Team' (PAL) and, for some reason, on the team selection screens I just can't move right.

I can move left, up and down - but not right. No matter what I do, it won't register a press of the right controller button.

I've tried both of the default controller plug-ins and ensured I've configured the controller as well as the keyboard but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Weirdest thing is that it lets me move right in the options screens etc. just not when making substitutions etc.
Is your "right" button working on different games?

Edit: I posted this before the last post came up and I don't know how to delete this post.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Heh, no worries MDN - but yeah, the right works in all other games and, as above, on other screens for this game. Just not on the subs/tactics screen.

Have absolutely no idea why! Wondering if it's something to do with the graphics set up or something?
If you can move right everywhere else then it would suggest you need to do something else before you can move right at that screen, however you can try changing the clamp/round modes or try other gamefixes like "EE timing hack" I guess.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-04-2011, 10:48 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you can move right everywhere else then it would suggest you need to do something else before you can move right at that screen, however you can try changing the clamp/round modes or try other gamefixes like "EE timing hack" I guess.

What do you mean by needing to do something else before being able to move right? I know the game and I promise you there's nothing 'in-game' that I need to do before moving right!

If you mean in terms of pcsx2 options then I'd love to hear more suggestions! Smile
I'm having the same problem. The game is picking up the button press (the box describing the player's condition refreshes) but not moving right.
Found a solution!!! Clamping mode: full. Only change needed.
who a buddy have a let make a soccer team?
please give me....!
As the rules says

Rules Wrote:You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game) or how / where to download them.

So don't ask for a game. That's called piracy. Ninja
[Image: recodersignature2.png]