Can't Open PCSX2_suite.sln in VS 2015 Community
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I can't open the PCSX2 .sln file using Visual Studio 2015 Community. A dialogue box pops up, showing the following message:

Unsupported
This version of Visual Studio is unable to open the following projects. The project types may not be installed or this version of Visual Studio may not support them. 
For more information on enabling these project types or otherwise migrating your assets, please see the details in the "Migration Report" displayed after clicking OK.
- x86emitter, "C:\Users\Adam\Pictures\pcsx2\common\build\x86emitter\x86emitter.vcxproj"

Non-functional changes required
Visual Studio will automatically make non-functional changes to the following projects in order to enable them to open in Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2013, Visual Studio 2012, and Visual Studio 2010 SP1. Project behavior will not be impacted.
- PCSX2_suite, "C:\Users\Adam\Pictures\pcsx2\PCSX2_suite.sln"

Ignore the fact that I keep things in completely random folders.

After clicking "OK", all the files in the Solution Explorer are labeled "(incompatible)" and I am unable to build PCSX2. I googled this, but none of the results pertain to PCSX2, it seems.

Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

clean up your local folder and do a new checkout from the git repository, it works fine for vs2015 for me
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]