Can't change resolution
Hello. Changing Internal D3D resolution has no effect for me Sad Game GTA Liberty City Stories always run at 640x510, no matter which resolution I will set... I tried set different values of Renderer and Interlacing fields, but it don't fixed this. How fix this problem?

My software:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
pcsx2-1.0.0-r5350
GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16

My hardware:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 260 OC Version from Gigabyte
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 550 2x3,1GHz
RAM: 8GB DDR3

I attached my settings screenshoot.

Greetings,
Feliks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

There is effact on graphic . Or just no effact to changing resolution.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
If all you're going by is the title bar, that only displays native resolution. Any enhancements you set IS being applied (try playing the game at native versus 6x and see)
[Image: 2748844.png]
You are right. In native mode models in game has squared edges, but in higher resolution models has nice smooth edges, so there is the difference. I thinked that there is no difference because i expected that Text and general grafic details will be more sharp in HD like in PC games, but it isn't - it looks like blured...
(09-21-2013, 04:26 PM)feliks Wrote: You are right. In native mode models in game has squared edges, but in higher resolution models has nice smooth edges, so there is the difference. I thinked that there is no difference because i expected that Text and general grafic details will be more sharp in HD like in PC games, but it isn't - it looks like blured...

Nothing will ever be able to increase in resolution a texture, they will stay the same and instead be up-scaled, causing the blurry images you see.
You can't create data from where there is none Tongue
Thanks for answers. To be certain - is there any possibility to show current resolution when game is in full-screen mode?
(09-21-2013, 04:40 PM)feliks Wrote: Thanks for answers. To be certain - is there any possibility to show current resolution when game is in full-screen mode?

You want the statuses of the titlebar to appear. I don't know really.
Technically the resolution the game is rendered remains the same regardless of the window and how you resize it, and the aspect remains the same too, the image is only stretched to fit.

Double-click window title = full-screen window
Double-click window inside = real full-screen
You were right, there is difference also in details when i switch resolution! It is very tiny, but it is - in 720p details are more blured than in 1080p, I attached two screens to show difference (First 720p, second 1080p). Thanks for help = problem solved.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That what i want to say in my previous post . :-)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1