Can't click more than 2 buttons at a time
Hey, having a little problem trying to play SSX tricky on PCSX2. Problem being I can't get reaction from more than 2 buttons at a time and therefore not being able to complete some 3-button tricks. Any way to get this worked out or is it just impossible?

Sponsored links

*Bump*

Might be a retarded question but still haven't found an answer to it myself, would love some help.
are you playing with a keyboard? I ask because a lot of PC keyboards, especially cheap ones, only allow 2 buttons to be pressed at once.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-23-2012, 08:20 PM)refraction Wrote: are you playing with a keyboard? I ask because a lot of PC keyboards, especially cheap ones, only allow 2 buttons to be pressed at once.

Playing on a G15 and when playing PC-games such as.. FIFA or Tony Hawk where more than 3 keys are pressed at once it works perfectly. It's just when it comes to PSCX is doesn't seem to respond. Using Lilypad config btw, if that might help adding.
It's actually not working with any game!! You literally can not register 3 keys at the same time which is causing problem in many games like God of War , Raw 2011 , SSX Tricky and many others. This issue is there since a very long time. Developers have never looked into this issue.
Kindly provide me some solution , I'd be so grateful.
Thanks
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go