"Can't create gslog.tex" & "GSinit error: -1" Errors
Hello everyone!

I have a question for you... I have a MBP Intel with Leopard 10.5.7 and I have installed and follow carefully the steps posted on the Official Guide of this forum. So I know I'm okay on that part.

But, right before the X11 PCSX2 Configuration window pops, I guet this two errors: "Can't create gslog.tex" and when I hit "Ok" the next error pops up "GSinit error: -1" then I hit "Ok" and the X Configuration window appears, but then again, when I test everything (and have the bio files) and I hit "Ok" the two previews errors pop up again.

Is there any solution for this problem? Thank-you in advance.

Sponsored links

I ran into that same problem. To fix it go to the pcsx2 folder in your applications folder and right click on it, then select get info. click the little lock button in the bottom right, and type in your admin password. Then add whatever user/group you are logged in as with read and write privileges by clicking the little plus sign in the bottom left. after that click the little cog and select "apply to enclosed items." This will give you read and write privileges so you can write that log file.
I'm getting this same problem. I've unlocked the privileges and everything and it still won't let me start pcsx2. I can only access the config menu.

EDIT: Now it's just telling me "permissions denied" when ever I try to open. It's not making any sense at all. EVERYONE on my list has read and write privileges.
gracias hola me sale el error: "Error al crear bios/scph50003.nvm" a ver si me podiais Ayudar
hello,

I have nearly the same problem : it tell me

Excl "Can't create log file logs/GSnull.log"

Maybe can somebody pass me a copy of his log file . If somebody on this forum can, mailto:[email protected]
On my side , i'll try to find a copy of a log . If ever i can find it , i will post another message with the log file on this forum , but i cannot promiss anything .
are you making sure you're on the leopard version of pcsx2 and not the snow leopard version??
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(08-04-2011, 09:17 PM)mubbsy Wrote: are you making sure you're on the leopard version of pcsx2 and not the snow leopard version??

I have the new one : PCSX2 0.9.8 and the old one