Can't execute any games?
It may be the fact I was used to an older version *cough*9.4*cough* and I can't figure out the new one, but I can't seem to figure out how to launch a game.

In 9.4 I just had to go to execute and it'd let me pick my .iso but it's just jumping into the PS2 start up now without letting me pick anything.

Was anything changed for the new layout? I've got everything else "set up" already just fine.

I feel like such an idiot for asking this.

Sponsored links

(03-04-2009, 11:56 PM)Exidous Wrote: It may be the fact I was used to an older version *cough*9.4*cough* and I can't figure out the new one, but I can't seem to figure out how to launch a game.

In 9.4 I just had to go to execute and it'd let me pick my .iso but it's just jumping into the PS2 start up now without letting me pick anything.

Was anything changed for the new layout? I've got everything else "set up" already just fine.

I feel like such an idiot for asking this.

The layout wasn't changed, what happened was the CDVD plugin you are using was changed to another one that automatically ran the game from your disc drive. Check to make sure you have the right CDVD plugin you had before, and try it out.
(03-05-2009, 12:01 AM)Nedamir Wrote: The layout wasn't changed, what happened was the CDVD plugin you are using was changed to another one that automatically ran the game from your disc drive. Check to make sure you have the right CDVD plugin you had before, and try it out.

I'm actually not booting it from my disk drive. Sorry for not being clear.
I'm attempting to boot it from an .iso file in a folder on my computer and I'm unsure of why it's no longer allowing me to do that.
choose the linuzappz cdvd plugin and in the configuration find our .iso file.

Afterwards choose Run CD/DVD (choose execute if you have problems with run cd/dvd)