Can't find DirectX11 (HELP PLEASE?)
Greetings PCSX2 Forumers,
I would like to ask why can't I find the DirectX11 Plugin?

Please see the attached photo of my plugin:
[Image: 38de2a1d68.jpg]

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.8 btw.

The game 'Berserk' runs with 15-30fps that's why I really need DX11
since it doesn't run at all at DX9/10.

Specs:
[Image: 3325b70bfb.jpg]

[Image: 2b0a342703.png]
P.S: Why is CPU-Z showing intel when I'm using Nvidia GT 540M?

Thanks.

Regards,
ralfgm04

Sponsored links

get the newer pcsx2
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
pcsx2 is probably detecting the intel card and not the nvidia one, force pcsx2 to use the nvidia card. (search nVidia Optimus)

modern intel systems have a graphics card built into the cpu and causes all kinds of problems since some programs decide to use that rather then the better nvidia card
(06-18-2012, 02:14 AM)hyakki Wrote: pcsx2 is probably detecting the intel card and not the nvidia one, force pcsx2 to use the nvidia card. (search nVidia Optimus)

modern intel systems have a graphics card built into the cpu and causes all kinds of problems since some programs decide to use that rather then the better nvidia card

Downloaded it,
it seems that it's not suitable for my Video Card.

@tallbender,
Thanks will try.

@tallbender, didn't seemed to work.
Bump.
add pcsx2.exe to your nvidia optimus or right click pcsx2.exe--->run w/ graphics processor-->High-performance NVIDIA processor
http://pcper.com/reviews/Mobile/NVIDIA-O...s-Customiz
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

1. According to the devs, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 in GSDX are the same thing. There is mild speed difference between DirectX 9 and 10.
  2. CPU-Z is the freeware to view CPU information. GeForce GT 540M is the GPU, not CPU. You need the a program called 'GPU-Z' to view it.
  3. Emulators rely mainly on CPU power. Good GPU is optional for high resolution.

After you manage to select the dedicated GPU to use with PCSX2 and if it does not increase the FPS, there is one thing you can try: tick 'Native' on GSDX panel to see if it help the framerate, and if it does not, your CPU is is the cause of the problem. It is a mobile CPU after all.
(06-18-2012, 05:59 AM)Livy Wrote:
  1. According to the devs, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 in GSDX are the same thing. There is mild speed difference between DirectX 9 and 10.
  2. CPU-Z is the freeware to view CPU information. GeForce GT 540M is the GPU, not CPU. You need the a program called 'GPU-Z' to view it.
  3. Emulators rely mainly on CPU power. Good GPU is optional for high resolution.

After you manage to select the dedicated GPU to use with PCSX2 and if it does not increase the FPS, there is one thing you can try: tick 'Native' on GSDX panel to see if it help the framerate, and if it does not, your CPU is is the cause of the problem. It is a mobile CPU after all.

The problem is I lag @ DirectX10 while the one that I saw on the youtube he uses DX11 therefore he doesn't lag at all.
I think it's not about the CPU it's about my PCSX2 detecting intel instead of GT 540M
If you can get your Nvidia card to be recognised you should definitely get some improvement.

Don't take any heed from Youtube videos, you could have a very slow computer and still get a video that runs at 60fps, the reason is the inbuilt recorder will record all frames and when played back it will be perfect, even if it was lagging as you were recording. There is no difference whatsoever between DX10 mode and DX11 other than the name when using PCSX2.
YouTube videos? Seriously?

Don't use that crap - use the official guides posted here in the forums.

Anyway, I would outright disable the Intel graphics crap. What processor are you running? I'll search for how to disable it or switch to your GPU myself. Does it really just list your GPU as "Intel"? Does it have a model number or anything I can use to identify it more specifically?

Download the latest SVN as well. Link is in my signature.
HD Graphics 3000 says it in one of the screenshots in the initial post.