Can't get ANY game to run {:-< BIOS will run tho.
BIOS loads, and then I get this error:

PCSX2 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working properly.
Windows will now shut it down blah blah blah....

Wut HApN?

Sponsored links

Now that I have tried every game I have, I can run one game (Castlevania CoDarkness) as an original copy.

I've tried 10+ ISO images mounted on my F:\ drive, and can't get a single one of them to actually work. I just get the top of my window to say "9760 | 1x1 | 60.00 fps (99%) Interlaced etc...

And my screen is black with no sound as I do this.
(06-20-2009, 03:19 AM)Doombody Wrote: Now that I have tried every game I have, I can run one game (Castlevania CoDarkness) as an original copy.

I've tried 10+ ISO images mounted on my F:\ drive, and can't get a single one of them to actually work. I just get the top of my window to say "9760 | 1x1 | 60.00 fps (99%) Interlaced etc...

And my screen is black with no sound as I do this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are my plugins.

What else would help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Don't mount the ISOs. Use a different CD/DVD plugin meant for loading images, Linuz comes to mind.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(06-20-2009, 03:26 AM)Doombody Wrote: Here are my plugins.

What else would help?

I would get the latest beta and plugins.
ChenZen - A blog for games, technology, gadgets, anime, manga, music, or about anything else that interests the average geek.
I got the lastest available download from this site here:
http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php

""Don't mount the ISOs. Use a different CD/DVD plugin meant for loading images, Linuz comes to mind.""

How should I let the Emu know where to look for my game? The only thing I can get to work so far is just one original PS2 DVD.
I also do not see any "Linuz" on the net.

Perhaps a link for either/both?
Ok, I've been checking out the site, and I see no plugins that are not part of this original download, and that they are all up-to-date.
Use Linuz ISO CDVD plugin for the ISOs, just select it from "config > Configure > cdvd" and then launch the emulator with "file > run cd/dvd" make sure you didnt mount the isos so they are not in use.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-20-2009, 04:59 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Use Linuz ISO CDVD plugin for the ISOs, just select it from "config > Configure > cdvd" and then launch the emulator with "file > run cd/dvd" make sure you didnt mount the isos so they are not in use.

UREEKA! Thank you, Shadow Lady. The wifee and I are going to have some fun with this tonight!