Can't get PCSX2 working - will pay for someone's help to get it running
Hi,

I really want to be able to play PS2 games on my macbook - but the whole installation process is way above my head. I just don't get it. I'm not too technical.

Would anyone be interested in getting it set up for my using something like teamviewer or something to be able to install it for me remotely?

I can download any files that you need me to so you don't have to wait for that, then you just come in and set it up.

Hopefully there is someone out there who can help. Let me know how much you would like in compensation (paypal) and we can get it started.

Thanks

Sponsored links

(09-24-2016, 08:13 AM)bulegila Wrote: Hi,

I really want to be able to play PS2 games on my macbook - but the whole installation process is way above my head. I just don't get it. I'm not too technical.

Would anyone be interested in getting it set up for my using something like teamviewer or something to be able to install it for me remotely?

I can download any files that you need me to so you don't have to wait for that, then you just come in and set it up.

Hopefully there is someone out there who can help. Let me know how much you would like in compensation (paypal) and we can get it started.

Thanks

If you want PCSX2 the simple way, install Linux Mint or Windows 10 (get official iso on M$ website, no need for serial key) on your macbook.
OSX graphics drivers are garbage.
(09-24-2016, 06:12 PM)uyjulian Wrote: If you want PCSX2 the simple way, install Linux Mint or Windows 10 (get official iso on M$ website, no need for serial key) on your macbook.
OSX graphics drivers are garbage.

I posted in the main sticky thread on how I got the standard Windows version working working on Mac using VMware Fusion and a Windows XP SP 3 VM (can use a newer OS as well).  Working fine for latest PCSX2 builds
I need some help too. I was going to ask the same thing but seems its better to just do that linux mInt would you care to explain
(01-30-2017, 09:31 AM)HayateSagas Wrote: I need some help too. I was going to ask the same thing but seems its better to just do that linux mInt would you care to explain

What model do you have? Linux doesn't work at all on the newest models, only Windows 10.
This may help you: https://support.apple.com/boot-camp
(01-30-2017, 02:02 PM)uyjulian Wrote: What model do you have? Linux doesn't work at all on the newest models, only Windows 10.
This may help you: https://support.apple.com/boot-camp

mac mini (late 2014
processor. 2.6ghz intel core i5
memory. 8gb 1600mhz ddr3
graphics. intel iris 1536
10.12.3 sierra