Can't get PS2 Controller to work w/ PC! Help Please!
Smile 
Hello! I am desperately in need of help! I recently purchased an adapter for my playstation 2 controller in which I should be able to play PCSX2 w/ my PS2 Controller. I plugged it up and tried what all the videos I could find said, but finally found the problem. My analog, left and right analog sticks, and my select and start button are the only things that will configure. When I try configuring my Square, Cross (X), Triangle, Circle, and D PAD, it doesn't do anything. When I click on it nothing happens, but if I move my mouse, it assigns it for my mouse. 

If someone could help me with this, I would be so grateful! Thanks for looking, Help is very appreciated! 

Biggrin  Have A Terrific Day!

Sponsored links

do you have any drivers for the adapter?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-04-2015, 05:24 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: do you have any drivers for the adapter?

I am unaware, if I do or do not.
Some drivers you have for sure otherwise windows couldnt comunicate at all.

The question is if there was some disc bundled with the dongle. Or if you can check the manufacturers site for drivers. You probably are currently using windows default drivers which are nicely supplied by microsoft doing most fundamential stuff. But possibly they are not doing everything right.
(11-04-2015, 05:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Some drivers you have for sure otherwise windows couldnt comunicate at all.

Basic HID drivers I imagine. Though usually that's all these take to work.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-04-2015, 05:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Some drivers you have for sure otherwise windows couldnt comunicate at all.

The question is if there was some disc bundled with the dongle. Or if you can check the manufacturers site for drivers. You probably are currently using windows default drivers which are nicely supplied by microsoft doing most fundamential stuff. But possibly they are not doing everything right.

I didn't get any CD w/ it. I don't remember installing any drivers either. Any Ideas?
Check manufacturers webpage?
(11-05-2015, 02:30 AM)willkuer Wrote: Check manufacturers webpage?

Will do!
(11-05-2015, 02:30 AM)willkuer Wrote: Check manufacturers webpage?

I do not think it is the driver, because whenever I go to "test device", I can move around my analog and select and start and such, but when I press : Square, X, Circle, Triangle, Anything on the DPAD, or any bumpers, nothing happens. Any ideas? Only the Analog and Analog sticks, as well as the select and start button, appear to be working. Ideas?
Thanks for the quick responses as well Smile
Please check wether windows is recognizing the input (in windows gamepad configuration)