Can't get PS2 Controller to work w/ PC! Help Please!
(11-05-2015, 09:05 AM)willkuer Wrote: Please check wether windows is recognizing the input (in windows gamepad configuration)

Will do! I can't atm because I am getting ready for school, but where exactly could I find that? Control panel? Sorry for my noobness. Sad

Sponsored links

Just open the startmenu and type something like gamepad or joystick. I am not exactly sure where you find it as i am always using this shortcut. Additionally i dont know the real name as i am using a localized (non english) version.

Btw. Which operating system are you using?
(11-05-2015, 11:58 PM)willkuer Wrote: Just open the startmenu and type something like gamepad or joystick. I am not exactly sure where you find it as i am always using this shortcut. Additionally i dont know the real name as i am using a localized (non english) version.

Btw. Which operating system are you using?

I am using Windows 8.1; also, when I view it it says the device is working properly.
Please check if all keys are recognized in this tool. I think there are some small led's that flash if you press a button.
(11-06-2015, 07:26 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please check if all keys are recognized in this tool. I think there are some small led's that flash if you press a button.

how may I do this? also when I calibrate, the analogs and such work fine, but the DPAD Wacko, Bumpers. and Square, Triangle, Circle, and X do not.
That's the initial problem. If windows can't recognize your input pcsx2 won't do as well.

Again I would look for manufacturer's drivers for your device. Are they available?
(11-07-2015, 01:26 AM)willkuer Wrote: That's the initial problem. If windows can't recognize your input pcsx2 won't do as well.

Again I would look for manufacturer's drivers for your device. Are they available?

I cannot find them. I can't even find a website Sad
Is your controller working nicely on the real ps2?
(11-07-2015, 04:58 PM)willkuer Wrote: Is your controller working nicely on the real ps2?

Idk, Haven't used it in a few months, and Idk where my PS2 is.. xD. Think it's the controller:?
Could be. Hard to say. EIther controller or driver. As driver troubleshoot is a dead end next possibility is controller.