Can't get PS2 Controller to work w/ PC! Help Please!
(11-07-2015, 07:43 PM)willkuer Wrote: Could be. Hard to say. EIther controller or driver. As driver troubleshoot is a dead end next possibility is controller.

Alright, I got my friend to let me borrow his controller, so when I get home, I'll
Try it out! And let you know Laugh

Sponsored links

(11-07-2015, 11:58 PM)RetroGoat Wrote: Alright, I got my friend to let me borrow his controller, so when I get home, I'll
Try it out! And let you know Laugh

Okay, so I tried it out and about the buttons, dpad, bumpers, and everything worked! But, the Calibration was really weird, and it was constantly moving right even when I wasn't doing anything.. :? Ideas?
Windows gamepad calibration should sort that out.

If this doesnt work there is a deadzone settings in lilypad for the analog buttons. But that will only work for pcsx2.
(11-08-2015, 10:17 AM)willkuer Wrote: Windows gamepad calibration should sort that out.

If this doesnt work there is a deadzone settings in lilypad for the analog buttons. But that will only work for pcsx2.

Fantastic News! I tried out a spare ps1 controller I had and it worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it so much!
How to just get blue health??
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go