Can't get my ISO to work! please help!
I'm a new user and i need help. I tried going through the configuration guide and everything, but i can't seem to get my ISO to work. I went to the CDVD tab and selected ISO, and selected my ISO in the ISO selector. Past this, I'm not really sure what to do. I tried going to System and selecting Boot CDVD (full and fast) and got this message:

File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem

What does this mean and how do I get it to work? Please help!

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

You disc may be damaged, too.
Try with gigahertz DVD plugin and your original DVD to see if it runs that way...

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't really know much about computers, but this is what i was able to find:

I'm using Windows 7 64 Bit and PCSX2 0.9.8
Intel Celeron CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz
2 GB RAM
I'm pretty sure the PCSX2 settings are on the default.
I'm using an ISO of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix.

That's all the computer's telling me.
I can't test out the original disk because I can't seem to find it anywhere (hence my need to use my ISO on this emulator).
it's always recommended to make an image of your original disk, since it'll be faster and can fix some issues. Also make sure that u aren't using any programs like Daemon Tools f.e. They can interrupt.
I suggest you start digging out your Old disc and rip it with www.imgburn.com
Looks like your ISO is damaged.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This sucks. I have a suspicion that my friend may have stolen my original disk, but he's halfway across the country now.Angry I wish i could ask where to download a good iso, but that's against the rules here, right?
(01-15-2012, 12:25 AM)keybladesrus Wrote: This sucks. I have a suspicion that my friend may have stolen my original disk, but he's halfway across the country now.Angry I wish i could ask where to download a good iso, but that's against the rules here, right?

lol, sure buddy Happy
(01-15-2012, 12:33 AM)bogey_j Wrote: lol, sure buddy Happy

What are you trying to say? If you're going to accuse me of anything, just come out and say it. I paid somewhere around $75 to import my copy, and if my friend stole it, I'm going to be pissed.

If you're not trying to say anything, sorry for jumping to conclusions. It just seems like people are more willing to accuse me of pirating than believe i actually bought a copy of the game.

anyway, i'm going to look for my copy some more.
(01-15-2012, 12:42 AM)keybladesrus Wrote: What are you trying to say? If you're going to accuse me of anything, just come out and say it. I paid somewhere around $75 to import my copy, and if my friend stole it, I'm going to be pissed.

If you're not trying to say anything, sorry for jumping to conclusions. It just seems like people are more willing to accuse me of pirating than believe i actually bought a copy of the game.

anyway, i'm going to look for my copy some more.

don't give me that *****. just admit you downloaded it. i persoanlly don't even care, i just think its funny (and kinda pathetic) that you resort to creating all these elaborate lies Happy

(01-15-2012, 12:55 AM)bogey_j Wrote: don't give me that *****. just admit you downloaded it. i persoanlly don't even care, i just think its funny (and kinda pathetic) that you resort to creating all these elaborate lies Happy

Them's fightin' words! whatever. if i can't find my copy, i'll just try google or something. sorry if i wasted anyone's time.
can i close my topics on this site? i know some sited only let mods do that. if so, how?