Can't load any games
I have watched youtube videos checked many forums and still have issues with loading any game. I noticed in my log file there are a few errors. I changed my install directory to x:\games\ps2emu, but when I look at the log file it is searching in the x:\games\ps2 Emulator folder (which doesn't exsist )
Also I have a PS2 Phat with a Harddrive that has many games. I use HdAdvance on the ps2 to load games directly from harddrive. could I plug that harddrive in through a USB (2.0) and play games off that harddrive.... 1st things first though I would like to get this emulator to work

Sponsored links

First of all, no, the format HDadvance uses is not readable by PCSX2. You could, however, hook that hard drive up through USB and rip the ISOs off with WinHIIP, then use those ISO with PCSX2.

Second:

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I am using the latest version of PCX2, I am running win7 4gb on a Athlon II X2 (2.9Ghz) with Radeon HD 7850. can I message you with my log file? ( If that will help any )
Oh and I am trying to load Resident Evil 4 iso
You can just put it in the thread, that's what we do.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD