Can't not cheat Valkyrie Profile 2 by Artmoney 7.2.7Pro
(04-24-2009, 07:19 AM)vsub Wrote:
(04-24-2009, 07:12 AM)Saiki Wrote: haven't found a game that can't be cracked yet. but one PSP game I have uses floating addresses Angry

I have to rehack the code every time I turn on the game

I hate those

I did find a trick, but it's a per-game basis, so I'd have to hack each one of them on my own, I don't know how to explain it lol

Sponsored links

It's almost impossible to find cheats that uses floating point values with exact value.I always have to use range or unknown.
(04-24-2009, 07:24 AM)vsub Wrote: It's almost impossible to find cheats that uses floating point values with exact value.I always have to use range or unknown.

you can use an exact value for a range, or something like that, I forget how I did it
is that game even playable in pcsx2
Yes but you have to enable the gamefix for Tri-Ace games
I have max money now with the code you gave me "vsub". It's now easy to find the value. The money value is an 8 bytes value, not 4 bytes as usual...But I can't change it as well.
If you known the way how to cheat this game with Artmoney, just let me know, thanks.
(04-25-2009, 04:41 AM)phikhanh Wrote: I have max money now with the code you gave me "vsub". It's now easy to find the value. The money value is an 8 bytes value, not 4 bytes as usual...But I can't change it as well.
If you known the way how to cheat this game with Artmoney, just let me know, thanks.

It's really hard to cheat on this game and expect freeze/crash at any time when you're using cheats
Hi! I've got crc=04ccb600
Is there any chance to hex edit the save file with mymc?
I know there should be values of money and exp somewhere, but they're encrypted.
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but seems as this is on topic to what I'm after did anyone find any more values?
Really I'm after something that will give me a lot of blue gems in one go and that is it. I'd disable it right away after use, as I know this game will punish you at some point in the game and really mess up your saves for using cheats.
Alienware m18x (space black anodized aluminum):
Intel® Core™ i7 2920XM @ 4.0GHz
x2/Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon™ HD 6990M - AMD CrossFireX
Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD
Kingston HyperX 16GB memory @ 1600mhz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Congratulation on hi-jacking an year old thread Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]