Can't play p3 FES
Hi everybody p3 fes is running slow (25 fps) and i don't understand why ( i finished this game 6 month ago with no problem and about 45-50 fps with the same configs ). I'm using the last beta r1888

can anyone help? thanks Smile

PS : excuse my poor english , i'm french Blush

[Image: advancedrm.jpg]
[Image: cpuf.jpg]
[Image: graphicsy.jpg]
[Image: speedhack.jpg]

Sponsored links

update that gsdx plugin, and roll back a few revisions of the emu (maybe 1474?) I found out that for the Persona games the newest revision is slower, not faster
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
Thanks marche but it's still slow :/ (up from 25 to 35 fps)
any other idea?
(15-20 fps to go Tongue )
slow CPU, I don't see how you could have gotten 45-50fps on that system for most of the game, at least not without VU cycle steal set higher than you have it now... which causes all sorts of slowdowns in the game.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Enable the Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderer if you can, it should be a nice boost. You also seem to be running an old GSdx despite using the beta pcsx2 so try updating it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
try svn 1683...its fastest (for me) for p3fes and p4....
I don't know about the rest of you, But I picked up a copy of Both Persona 3 : FES and Persona 4 (Both very awesome games so far!) and it runs full 60fps for me through the whole way. And I am running latest plugins with the beta 1888 build of PCSX2. I couldn't be happier with the performance I am getting off my rig.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
No one ever said the games themselves are slow, they play beautifully on my rig as well. That said, a dual core at 2.1ghz is not going to run these games at full speed, which is what the OP has.
[Image: 2748844.png]
try to trun of vu cycle stealing for me it slow down games for me >.>
if that dident help the try with the svn version you had when you played it 6 months ago.
You can also try and OC your CPU if possible, but be careful. A good OC is tricky to get.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |