Can't run Persona 3 ISO
I'm getting the stupid "not a playstation 2 disk" red screen when I try to play my game.

Everything is configured properly, and my computer is solid.

I've tried mounting, I've tried "Iso selector" even though that isn't even a command to run the ISO. I've configured the LinuzISO to point to the ISO.

I lost my game CD, and I haven't played this game in like 3 years so that's my motivation. Would love some help since this is incredibly unintuitive.

Sponsored links

You could have misdumped your game.. I suggest you Start looking for your DVD and redump the iso using imgburn: www.imgburn.com
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Use imgburn as suggested above. Don't mount the game on any other software, just use it directly with PCSX2's loader (CDVD > Iso Selector > Browse...) selecting the big .iso file you made with imgburn and run it with the "System > Boot CDVD (fast)" option if you've been using the fullone.

Would help if you show us any kind of error you got from the log window.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
What is dumping? I downloaded this ISO as a .001 and .002 and extracted them together, is that what you mean?
Quote: I downloaded this ISO

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go