Can't set resolution
In the GS Window settings, I set 1920x1080, but no matter what I do, the window is still around 640x480.

What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored links

(02-24-2013, 10:54 PM)Trackhr Wrote: In the GS Window settings, I set 1920x1080, but no matter what I do, the window is still around 640x480.

What am I doing wrong?

If you mean the settings don't stick, reinstall PCSX2 outside C:\Program Files...
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-24-2013, 11:03 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: If you mean the settings don't stick, reinstall PCSX2 outside C:\Program Files...

But I can set DirectX9/11 Hardware/Software mode just fine.
Did you also put the Aspect Ratio to 16:9 under Emulation > Settings? Not sure if that will fix it, but it might.
Yes, I did that.
Still it is recommended to install PCSX2 to a folder like C:\PCSX2 or even on another partition. There's a permission bug in Win7 with the folders Program Files (x86) and Documents and Settings. They never fixed it.
Stupid question...are you asking about the window size or the internal resolution(which make the game look batter)
(02-24-2013, 11:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Stupid question...are you asking about the window size or the internal resolution(which make the game look batter)

I think he means the Internal Resolution.
Atleast that's what I'm trying to find out how to configure.
I asked because the tab for the window size in the Emulation Settings is called exactly "GS Window"

If he want the change the widows size,he can just resize the window while playing rather than changing settings
(02-25-2013, 12:51 PM)vsub Wrote: I asked because the tab for the window size in the Emulation Settings is called exactly "GS Window"

If he want the change the widows size,he can just resize the window while playing rather than changing settings

If he is trying to change the windows size better doing it at the "actual" Window settings that is just above the Plugin settings (If not for something else to prevent strange aspect rates) Smile

Man, this topic is confuse and confusing, let's wait he stating what he really want Laugh your question may have hit the bull's eye.
Imagination is where we are truly real