Can you insert the ps2 game disc and play on the Ps2 emulator?
Or do you have to create an image file of the disc when you put it in?

I still have my old dynasty warriors 5 and the xtreme legends version of the game. So I am wondering if I can play my Dw5 on my pc and xtreme legends on my pc...Also I am hoping to be able to transfer my saves from Dw5 to XL Tongue....

Sponsored links

Set your CDVD plugin, pop the game in your DVD tray, on the menu bar go to CDVD > Plugin, and then boot. Done Smile
How do i set my dvd plugin? sorry not a computer nerd here :/
CDVD>plugin
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Alright I went into the plug in settings and which dvd or cdvd plugin do I choose?

CDVD Null driver

Cdvd Gigahertz

Linuz Iso CDVD
You don't need to go into any plugin settings

click on the thing outlined in red then click on plugin

[Image: pcsx2.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-04-2015, 05:31 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: Alright I went into the plug in settings and which dvd or cdvd plugin do I choose?

CDVD Null driver

Cdvd Gigahertz

Linuz Iso CDVD
For plugins, choose the Cdvd Gigahertz . Then just boot the game with the CD inside.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Oh okay thanks guys Smile Now to download Image burner and do all the stuff to import my Vanilla DW5 to DW5 XL Smile
(03-04-2015, 06:27 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: Oh okay thanks guys Smile Now to download Image burner and do all the stuff to import my Vanilla DW5 to DW5 XL Smile

You do know you could just make your games into ISO format and not have to put them in the DVD tray right? Tongue
Yes, you can use physical game discs and play them on PCSX2.

But it's a lot better and less stressful making ISOs and running them.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do