Can you insert the ps2 game disc and play on the Ps2 emulator?
Yes you can but as has been said before your better off dumping them to ISO's.

If you have a disc drive you're already halfway there just download a program like imgburn and dump the disc to an iso.

Sponsored links

(03-04-2015, 01:47 PM)Coornio Wrote: You do know you could just make your games into ISO format and not have to put them in the DVD tray right? Tongue

(03-04-2015, 08:01 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Yes, you can use physical game discs and play them on PCSX2.

But it's a lot better and less stressful making ISOs and running them.

(03-04-2015, 08:43 PM)bomblord Wrote: Yes you can but as has been said before your better off dumping them to ISO's.

If you have a disc drive you're already halfway there just download a program like imgburn and dump the disc to an iso.

I wonder how many more people will reply to an already answered question and suggest, yet again, what the OP said he'll do already.

Yes you can directly load the dvd using the gigaherz plugin but it is much better to create an iso and load the iso directly with the pcsx2 in-build iso loader.

Nowadays you can even load compressed iso's. Some genius coding god has extended pcsx2 by this function.
Tongue
Is there a thread that you guys can link me to so I can create my ISO and load the ISO so I can play with that ISO instead of putting it in the disc drive?
Http://www.imgburn.com
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So is this what I do when I put in my game in my drive...

Create image file from disc

Then click on the destination that I want to create the image file from? (Assuming the disc drive file that I inserted my disc in?)

Then..Bam its there?
uh, yes?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(03-06-2015, 10:48 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: uh, yes?

Oh hey its uhhh...that White hair guy from Corpse party? well shucks I don't know his name :/

Sorry got distracted anyway.....Thanks for the response....
Lol it's Kishinuma Yoshiki. So you got it working or not?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Yeah it seems to be working Thanks!!!