"Can you run it list" for PCSX2
Does any sort of list exist for PCSX2? If not, cant the community make a list and keep it in check???

The reason why i made this post is because of an earlier post ranting about not knowing what to upgrade or how far to upgrade it but got no response from nonone.
click to view post

I also found this list which is a good start.
Q8300 @ 3.0GHz | Radeon HD 5770 | Windows 7 64-bit

Sponsored links

The list you posted is a good place to look. Also looking through the screenshots/videos sticky is a good thing, many users post specs and framerates to give you a rough idea of how well itll run.

I also wrote this guide quite a while ago now to give a rough idea on how well a machine will run it, you can find the sticky here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Will-PCSX...y-computer.

If none of that helps, im afraid your best solution is to just try the game, see if it works well, if not, youll need to upgrade. However looking at the specs in your sig, you're on a pretty decent machine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i'm also interested in this subject unless the devs agree System Requirements lab to create a database "can you run xxxxx on pcsx2" and add to their features in the pcsx2's main web..
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Requirements vary so much from game to game you can't pin down an exact spec. To run the most intensive games on PCSX2 at full speed, you need hardware we cant even get yet. On the other end of the scale, low requirement games dont need a very powerful machine at all.

We have suggested minimum and recommended specs in our FAQ to give an idea of what sort of machine you can expect to run it on and what you can expect reasonable overall speeds on, we can't do more than that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

on my 2.2 they either go full, half or snail. some games that look intense play REALLY fast. and some that don't look hard at all are running at a snail's speed.
it will completely vary by system and game. I'll make a list of speeds for my pc at my current SVN revision sometime soon (just to give you an idea)
(11-15-2010, 04:40 PM)Saiki Wrote: I'll make a list of speeds for my pc at my current SVN revision sometime soon (just to give you an idea)
This would be greatly appreciated!

Q8300 @ 3.0GHz | Radeon HD 5770 | Windows 7 64-bit
SVN 3982
(each averaged at about 15 minutes of running, limiter OFF, no speedhacks)
games testing (all games NTSC [J or U/C]):

Darkwatch - 22fps
Dynasty Warriors 5 - 35fps (42when not crowded)
Kingdom hearts 2 - 50fps
.hack//(non GU) - 80fps
Nightshade - 34fps
NamcoXCapcom - 50fps
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria - 17fps (needs sw mode)

tried but broken:
tekken 5 & death by degrees

with speedhacks I can get these all to easy 60fps(limited) (except darkwatch/Dynasty Warriors 5)