Cannot get OpenCL to work
Does not matter whether I select OpenCL under D3D11 or OpenGL, GSDX will crash upon opening a game. saying "GSDX failed to open". I am on a GTX 780 with latest nvidia drivers. Is there any way to get OpenCL to work, or am I stuck using the software plugin?

Sponsored links

I'm not sure it is compiled with OpenCL fully enabled. I've never got it to work and Gabest never left info on what was left to do or if anything needed enabling.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-21-2015, 04:57 PM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: Does not matter whether I select OpenCL under D3D11 or OpenGL, GSDX will crash upon opening a game. saying "GSDX failed to open". I am on a GTX 780 with latest nvidia drivers. Is there any way to get OpenCL to work, or am I stuck using the software plugin?

you can still use the hardware mode. IIRC, the OpenCL was ifdef'd out of the code itself. (not sure)
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If hardware mode doesn't work you either need to install DirectX or put real graphics card drivers on your system
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hardware mode works, I just prefer to use software because hardware renderer have too many graphic errors like missing shadows, post processing effects, etc.
Is OpenGL crashing or OpenCL?

Normally you should not be able to select OpenCL at all..
It is still present at the renderer drop down list so, it could be selected.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction