Cannot open
Thats what I was thinkin. I did switch it and it stopped working so I think I'll go back instead of dealing with another headache of problems.
EDIT: Oh wait! I just reinstalled pcsx2 like you said and logged off and back in and it works now! Thaaaanks!

Sponsored links

Yeah I've done all of that over and over. Permissions are good; logged in and out with BOTH snow leopard and regular leopard (10.6.7 here) over a dozen times; I tried using xquartz; nothing is working. I click pcsx2 and it acts like it is opening ... then nothing.

WTF?
actually the x11 was the old name for xquartz now. the project name still has both, but any new version of xquartz/x11 will run as xquartz. x11 is what comes native on your mac if its a little older but anything newer should contain xquartz.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

you did it, thank you!!

(11-07-2011, 01:00 PM)Kaze Wrote: Despair no more, I am here to save you (or at least try).

Step One:
First make sure you have downloaded the following:
XQuartz

Step Two:
The non-Snow Leopard-version of PCSX2 since I have yet to meet a person whom actually gets it to work properly

Step Three:
And also the NVidia GC Frameworks

Step Four:
Install all wich you have downloaded. I wont be posting screenshots for that since I wont take the risk of destroying my PCSX 2 since I used so long time to get it up and running.

Step Five:
Then when all is downloaded and installed, you search for an application named XQuartz, open it.

Step Six:
You need to enable root user (not a long process and it is enabled by deafult), here is a guide for that.

Step Seven:
Then type the following:
cd /Applications/pcsx2.app/contents/macos/ (press enter)
sudo tcsh (you will be asked to provide a password, provide the password for your root user)
(if you dont see anything while you type the password, dont worry, you are not supposed too see anything, it has with security to do)
./pcsx2 (this will after all your work, open ut the ever glorious PCSX2 MAC!!!!!!)

Dont hesitate to ask if you need any more than that, and if necessary, I can provide a screenshot guide :-)

- Kaze

(12-01-2011, 07:50 AM)Kaysum8 Wrote: you did it, thank you!!

My PLeasure
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"