Cannot play Fight Night Round 3 properly
Question 
Wacko

Help me, I cant play FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 properly.
When I go to the "Press start button" menu my fps is about 60-50..(Good)
but when I go to menu my fps drops to 20-10..( BAD Sad )
and I play the game my fps is about 20-10..Its slomotion..

here are my specs:

Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz
nVidia geForce 9500 GT
2 GB of Ram

and here are my settings:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Your FPS drops so much because the menus of the game are 2d so they require minimal CPU power but when you get ingame it has to render 3d which requires much more cpu power. Your CPU is clocked low for PCSX2 and that particular game is also demanding to emulate at good speeds so im afraid there is not much you can do for speed with that PC.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-25-2011, 07:47 AM)Bositman Wrote: Your FPS drops so much because the menus of the game are 2d so they require minimal CPU power but when you get ingame it has to render 3d which requires much more cpu power. Your CPU is clocked low for PCSX2 and that particular game is also demanding to emulate at good speeds so im afraid there is not much you can do for speed with that PC.

Then,what PS2 game you recommend for me?
You could if you have proper cooling, a decent motherboard and knowledge on how to do it.
(02-25-2011, 07:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: You could if you have proper cooling, a decent motherboard and knowledge on how to do it.

Ow......
but can you still give me PS2 that is good in my spec?

Give you PS2 for your specs?? If you mean another PS2 emulator there is none other.
I think he means less demanding games, well, it comes with personal tastes too. Since I almost only play RPG titles they are the only I can suggest and most of them works with slight under expectation machines, mainly the Final Fantasy series.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-25-2011, 08:14 AM)Bositman Wrote: Give you PS2 for your specs?? If you mean another PS2 emulator there is none other.

LOL,PS2? no..I mean PS2 "GAMES" that is compatible for my specs..haha