Cannot save at all
Hello.

I have been trying to save on the memory card for my games, but for some reason I can't because it says that the memory card can't be detected. How can I correct this?

If it helps, the font for the folder name memcards is in blue...

Sponsored links

Set your plugin as CDVDnull,then go Run->Execute
This will get you in your BIOS,where if you press 'Browse' you can see your 2 memcards and format them so they will be usable
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-24-2009, 08:06 AM)Bositman Wrote: Set your plugin as CDVDnull,then go Run->Execute
This will get you in your BIOS,where if you press 'Browse' you can see your 2 memcards and format them so they will be usable

Strangely... it says NO DATA. D:>
So you see the memcard,it shows the free space and shows no data? In that case,pretty normal,means the memcard is empty. It should work with all games now
(07-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: So you see the memcard,it shows the free space and shows no data? In that case,pretty normal,means the memcard is empty. It should work with all games now

Scratch what I said earlier. I went to browse, and it said NO DATA. No memory cards. D:
OK,are you running Vista? Make sure you are running PCSX2 as administrator and that you have rights to write in the folder PCSX2 is in (like in my documents). Do you get any memcard errors in the console? Also go to config->memcards and see if you get any errors there
I have the same problem aswell...

however i HAVE created my memory cards... i've even got a save game on one of em... but the thing is... when i'm trying to play SD Gundam G Generation Wars, it does not detect that theres a memory card... hence it does not let me proceed to the main menu (cant get into the game, its a G gen game thing...)

[Image: stuff01.th.jpg][Image: stuff02.th.jpg][Image: stuff03.th.jpg]

was just wondering if there are games out there that do that... but even so, i do know that the game works on PCSX2 for sure, since this person got it working...
http://www.cngba.com/thread-18337152-1-1.html

i tried copying his settings as close as possible, however it still did not work... in addition i do realise that he is playing off the beta version. i was wondering if that could be the case, i'm still new to PCSX2, hope u can help me out =)
have you tried deleting the memcards from memcard folder and restarting it worked for me on shadow of collosus typo
(08-07-2009, 02:32 AM)whiteclad57 Wrote: have you tried deleting the memcards from memcard folder and restarting it worked for me on shadow of collosus typo

yup now it works =D

cheers =)