Cannot use it :(
Hi everybody. I have a new MacBook Pro and I was looking for an emulator. I downloaded it, and only get this window

[Image: do7389.jpg]

I have only downloaded the Pcsx2 package, as I have an Intel graphic card. Should I download the NVidia framework anyway? I tried uninstalling and installing it again, but always with the same result.

Sponsored links

Yes, you need to download the cg framework. I have an intel card too and it doesn't matter that the graphics card is not NVIDIA.

Make sure you download XQuartz as well if you haven't already.

Good luck
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
nvidia cg framework is just developer tools, nothing specific to video card. Also make sure you have the newest version of X11 (now named XQuartz).
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

Alright, no more errors ^^ Thanks you.

One more question (if everything goes alright Tongue), do I need to install some plugin to play my game from a DVD? Well, is it possible? xD If it's not, I can open an .iso and play it anyway, can't I?

Thanks you all guys Laugh and sorry for my English if you do not understand anything Tongue

EDIT: Ok, I'm trying it by introducing my Kingdom Hearts disc. I click on Run CD/DVD, go to the volume folder and I have some .irx files, an .img, .idx, .71 and .cnf. I tried some of them, and got a new white window called ZeroGS. And nothing more xd. I searched for a while in the internet and founded a plugin called PEOpS DSound, but apparently it's only for win32, and you need to compile it in Mac... Honestly I have no idea about it, so... Better wait Tongue
mac port of pcsx2 cant run from disc
heres a tutorial of how to make a byte by byte copy of a ps2 disc as an iso on an mac

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dump-PS2-...see-post-6
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram