Cant Load games, Always black screen :((
hello everyone... can someone please help me? Sad
I am new to PCSX2, i followed many vids from youtube but still i cant load even a single game Sad i really love to play warriors orochi 2, it always black screen when i open the iso file in it, but the fps is still running, and i just dont get it about the ERROR it says Sad someone pls help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Post the emulog .txt
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(02-26-2014, 09:19 AM)maolad Wrote: hello everyone... can someone please help me? Sad
I am new to PCSX2, i followed many vids from youtube but still i cant load even a single game Sad i really love to play warriors orochi 2, it always black screen when i open the iso file in it, but the fps is still running, and i just dont get it about the ERROR it says Sad someone pls help

Try re-ripping your ISO with Imgburn.

(02-26-2014, 09:27 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: Post the emulog .txt

Why? It's right there.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
If the error is tlb miss then reripp your iso ! Or if it still didnt work then disable cheats(if you use)
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(02-26-2014, 09:31 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: If the error is tlb miss then reripp your iso ! Or if it still didnt work then disable cheats(if you use)

The error is not TLB miss???

Please look at the picture.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(02-26-2014, 09:35 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: The error is not TLB miss???

Please look at the picture.

that is the problem bro! My broser dont allow me to open images (i dunno why) so, thats why i was said op to post emulog.txt !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
hm i'm posting a replie and it keeps dissapearing

(02-26-2014, 09:19 AM)maolad Wrote: hello everyone... can someone please help me? Sad

are your discs scratched ? from the small amount of info on that picture it looks like either they are scratched , need cleaning, or your cd/dvd drive isn't working properly,

do they work ok in your ps2?

are you trying to run the game from the iso, or a file on the iso ?

it sounds like you are trying to run a file called elf from within the disc ( thanks jeselvein for pointing out my bad )

i gather you did watch the video ?

here's a little how to incase you don't already know in a gif Smile

click on it to view it, if it's to small, press Ctrl+your mouse wheel up to enlarge it and then Ctrl+your mouse wheel down to put your browser back to normal

if your games still don't work, you'll have to rip them with Imgburn like the others have said

if that doesn't work, sadly you'll have to buy new discs Sad

for some reason i can't find a guide on how to use Imgburn, plus i can't do a how to, as my blue ray drive has died Angry

i hope the above helps Smile
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
Quote:are you trying to run the game from the iso, or a file on the iso ?

it sounds like you are trying to run a file called img in the disc
er... did you even read the OP ? Especially had a look at the pic ?

Quote:for some reason i can't find a guide on how to use Imgburn
yeah, some people have been asking for it.
It's actually useless since a 3-year old child could use it. It's a matter of 2 clicks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-26-2014, 01:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: er... did you even read the OP ? Especially had a look at the pic ?

yeah, some people have been asking for it.
It's actually useless since a 3-year old child could use it. It's a matter of 2 clicks.

yes but it looks like he's trying to run a file off of the disc (a friend of mine made that mistake some time ago that's why i mentioned it Wink

yes i know img burn is easy to use, but some people struggle to turn a pc on Biggrin
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(02-26-2014, 01:14 PM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: yes but it looks like he's trying to run a file off of the disc (a friend of mine made that mistake some time ago that's why i mentioned it Wink
definitely not.
when you have something like isofile open ok : d:\blabla\blabla.iso it can't be that problem.
there is no .iso file inside a PS2 disc.
Quote:yes i know img burn is easy to use, but some people struggle to turn a pc on Biggrin
I know some of them too. Laugh ( 2 of them to be honest).
they found out in less than 2 mn how imgburn worked Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go