Cant get emulator to play game from disc
Im using version 9.7 and the CDDVD is on cddvdGigaherz 8.0 like the guide said and its set to E: where the disc drive is but whenever I put a game in, it doesn't play. How do I fix this?Blink

Sponsored links

hmm 7 views and no one even wants to post? :'(

specs are:
dual core 2 processor 2.13ghz
nvidia gtx 260m with latest drivers
4gb ram
windows 7 64bit
its a asus laptop
Don't play off the actual disc. It takes longer to load, and is less supported than running the games off ISOs. You can make them through the use of powerISO or magicISO or similar software, just look for an option like "make ISO image from disc" or something like that. Be sure to make an ISO image. Other formats may work, but I'm not sure. Then, once you've made the ISO of the game you want to play, switch to the LINUZiso (I think it's called. something like that. Haven't played pcsx2 in a while) CD/DVD plugin. When you boot the game it should prompt you to select the ISO file, or you can select it before the game starts running. Doing all that should fix any CD/DVD related issues.
Goto CDVD and make sure its set to plugin. Do you get any kind of error in the log screen?
As Urisma said, if you have the room its definetely recommended to rip your disc to an iso.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb