Cant get more than 45-50 FPS
Sad 
Hello,

Im new with pcsx2.. So my problem is that i dont come above 50 FPS. I have a i7-6700, GTX960 4GB, 8GB DDR4. So i dont understand why i have low fps Sad

I hope any here can help me!

razzer Biggrin

Sponsored links

Posting your settings and possibly the log file would further help, also name the game you are trying to play and the version of pcsx currently in use
What we need to know to help you:

- Your Operating System
- The version of PCSX2 you are using.
- Any non default settings you are using.
- What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
You could have the best hardware in the world and that still would be no guarantee with this emulator.

Under emulation settings try this. Set preset level 1 safest. Next untick the preset box to modify settings manually. Under speedhacks tick both the mVU and MTVU boxes. Lastly reduce the EE by 33%.
(02-09-2016, 12:16 AM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: You could have the best hardware in the world and that still would be no guarantee with this emulator.

I thought you were taking yourself elsewhere?

Look: We understand that you don't like PCSX2. That's your right. Hate it all you want. But do it somewhere else please. This community does not want your constant negativity. So either stop or go somewhere else please. This is the home of this project and you don't go into someone's home and upset their family by bashing their work.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Perhaps I could have done without that sentence. But I think your taking it a little out of context. The point I'm trying to make is that just because people think they have top notch hardware does not always guarantee top notch performance. That's true in a lot of things not just PCSX2.

I happen to like PCSX2 quite a lot actually.
(02-09-2016, 01:23 AM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: Perhaps I could have done without that sentence. But I think your taking it a little out of context. The point I'm trying to make is that just because people think they have top notch hardware does not always guarantee top notch performance. That's true in a lot of things not just PCSX2.

I happen to like PCSX2 quite a lot actually.

Alright, I'll give you that. As you say it now, you are correct. Even with truly top notch hardware, there are some games that have issues that prevent them from running well. I was basically going off of what you had been saying in the other thread and I thought you were bringing that here. You could see why I thought that. We have a very strong community here. And I am very defensive of it. If I took your post out of context then I'm sorry.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You don't owe me an apology for anything. I can understand why you would get defensive but honestly there's no need to judge me. I'm not like that.
Well, for starters. he hasn't even mentioned the game he's trying to play.....

Quote:So my problem is that i dont come above 50 FPS

are you sure you aren't playing the PAL region of the game ? Tongue2

In that case, you need to press F4 to remove the Framelimiter to achieve higher speeds.
So, I use Windows 10 Home 64 BIT.
PCSX is version 1.4.0. I use default settings. Never changed anything.
I tried already Burnout3,Ratched&Clank from dvd and iso. Both are on 50 FPS.
Im from Germany so i use PAL Games. And the 2.20 EU Bios.